Integrated Care Board
Black Country Integrated Care Board is the NHS organisation responsible for commissioning (planning and buying) healthcare services for the 320,932 people registered with a GP in Dudley.
The partnership includes health, social care, voluntary and community organisations who are working together to improve peoples life chances and health outcomes.
They aim to work more closely together to support communities in Dudley and reduce the widening gaps in health inequalities by focusing on not just health but the wider determinants such as employment, education, lifestyle, housing and the local environment.
The partnership includes:
- The voluntary sector, represented by Dudley Council for Voluntary Service
- Healthwatch Dudley
- Primary Care Networks (General Practice)
- The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- Dudley Integrated Health and Care NHS Trust
- Dudley Borough Council
- Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Black Country Integrated Care Board
You can find out about Black Country Integrated Care Board by visiting blackcountry.icb.nhs.uk.